Humans do strange things; bringing their personal problems and irritations to work is one of them!
We bring our personal problems to work because we haven’t learned to do otherwise.
If we only:
• Learned how to manage our problems
• Learned to resolve issues at home
• Learned how NOT to let our home problems become distractions at work
• Learned to become better listeners
Wouldn’t we be better employees because of it?
Since we don’t have the tools to help ourselves, wouldn’t it be beneficial for employers:
• Afford us the opportunity to develop these skills?
• Provide us an avenue to learn new skills?
• Demonstrate that they care about their workers?
Results for employers is:
• Increase their bottom line
• Reduce turnover
• Demonstrate compassion for their workers
• Reduce Sick Days
• Develop happy employees
Developing an environment, providing the tools, show care and understanding of employees’ issues, include the venue and workshops to assist them with their personal issues will increase the work environment and improve the overall income for the business. They will have the tools necessary to help themselves not bring their problems to work.